Your Single Resource Coordinating All Functions to Prepare and Execute the Sale of Your Privately Held Business at Optimum Shareholder Value
You and your business are unique. There are no one-size-fits-all solutions.
So together with you, we’ll work to deliver action-oriented priming that maximizes your company’s “curb appeal”, boosts perceived value and fast-tracks your financial security.
We excel at these 3 preparatory steps to increase the sale price of your hard-earned asset.
- Assess your company based on 6 major value drivers
- Determine and implement strategies to improve value that may be added to enhance your sales price, and
- Agree on a realistic time-frame to initiate the sale and maximize your return.
That is the foundation to promote the sale of your business through our local and national network of qualified buyers.
The good news for you is … We have refined the process to be nearly turn-key which …
- Minimizes your time commitment
- Limits your costs, and
- Accelerates the time to go to market with your company
The Road We Will Travel Together
Step one is a no cost or obligation meeting to determine that we have a “fit” to work together.
Since that is likely to be the case, from there we’ll work with you to initiate and execute the following 4 step process to position your company for optimum sale price and smooth transition of ownership.
- Review with you the process, and provide effective and efficient information for your legal and tax counselors.
- Provide a “Broker’s Opinion of Value” to determine an appropriate selling price.
- Create a listing agreement which describes the company – anonymously, of course.
- Partner with key trusted business advisors as necessary to best serve your needs.
- List the company for sale through our wide-spread local network and national contacts.
- Promote the value proposition of your business to sales network resources.
- Be the initial point of contact for inquiries and screen prospect introductions.
- Qualify buyer prospects to interview.
- Help to determine best potential buyers.
- Coordinate due diligence of qualified buyers.
- Manage negotiations.
- Assist with closing the sale.
Our Principals won’t abandon you after the sale. Post-sale advice, guidance and exit-strategy counseling are all included in your professionally crafted and executed business transition model.
In short, our Principals become and remain your Principals to deliver a relationship-oriented transfer of ownership and control with an eye to minimize stress and maximize the human experience essentials. You will never feel it was only a business transaction. We know the emotions of selling a business; we care and we show it!
Our promises to you regardless of the size or scope of your business:
Enhanced Business Value
Active Negotiation Assistance
Post-Sale Advice and Guidance
Affordable, Fairly Priced Services